Friday, September 9, 2016

Earn Free Bitcoins Playing Casual Games Online



Recently I've come to the conclusion that most Bitcoin faucets and free Bitcoin websites aren't worth the time it takes to visit them.  If your goal is to earn Bitcoins, spending time collecting a few Satoshi's from a faucets is a poor way to do it.  Even if you're a master level ninja at collecting from Bitcoin faucets, it currently takes 40,000 satoshi to equal 25 cents US.  I usually can't even collect half of that in a full hour of clicking on Bitcoin faucet sites.  So to me, visiting websites for the sole purpose of making perhaps 6-12 cents per hour is quite unappealing.

On the flip side, I still love playing online games... especially the mindless ones that are good time wasters.  And, since I'm going to play these type of games from time to time anyway, I might as well search out games where you earn free Bitcoins while you play.
In this case, the amount of free Bitcoins you can earn per hour is not as big a deal because it is not the main focus... it's more of a bonus for doing something you're gonna do anyway.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still on a quest to Bitcoin Billions and am not above spending mind-numbing hours doing captcha's for a few Satoshi's.  But that's so I've got a nest egg to grow into something larger, and if I can build the nest egg by playing games instead of clicking pictures of mountains, then why not?

Free Bitcoin websites have gradually evolved over the past several years as webmasters compete to attract (and keep) visitors.  Part of this evolution is gaming websites that give free Bitcoins for playing games.  I'm not talking about the gambling or betting websites, rather, the free-to-play "casual" game sites, where you truly can earn free Bitcoins for playing games and risk nothing at all because they won't even accept deposits.

One such website is GameFaucet.com.  This site offers several silly little flash games that you can play and win free Bitcoins.  Most of the games are dumb, one or two are completely worthless (Flap Cat), but I've found the Bubble Shooter game is actually quite addicting.  It's the type of game I'll play whether or not I'm earning free Bitcoins, and that is precisely why I'm writing about this site now.
I don't even play the other games unless I'm really bored, but I'll play Bubble Shooter and gladly earn free Bitcoins while playing.

The site has another aspect which is addicting and annoying at the same time... You can upgrade to higher levels by spending Satoshi from your account.  Higher levels means an increased bonus payout for each game played and a decreased waiting time limit between playing games.  It's nice to get a bonus payout each time you play a game but each Satoshi spent upgrading your account is one less Satoshi you can put in your pocket now.  Upgrading to higher levels is definitely a long-term strategy as it will take a dump-load-o-time to break even.

In any case, if you're interested in a really easy way to earn free Bitcoins and like to play games online, check out GameFaucet.  And yes, the site is (seems) legit.  I haven't been playing on there long but so far they've paid out 50,000 Satoshi and it went straight to my FaucetBox.com account.  I'll do a better review on the site in a future post.

Stay tuned and keep earning Bitcoins!