Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Free Bitcoin Site Offers Auto-Sharing of Referral Commissions with Those You Refer

I've been collecting free Satoshi from FreeBitco.in for a while and never even noticed until now some of the cool extra features they've recently added to the site.  Of course, you can refer people to the site and earn commissions but one new feature in particular allows you to automatically share a percentage of your referral commissions with the people you've referred.  What's more, you can set it to split the shared payouts based on user activity, keeping leechers to a minimum.


So that's exactly what I've done... If you create a free account and collect free Satoshi using my referral link, 50% of the commissions I receive will go back to my peeps.

The site has some other interesting features including a weekly lottery and a Hi-Lo dice roll betting game.  The weekly lottery is pretty sweet since you earn more entries every time you collect free Bitcoins and the payouts are very nice...


You can collect free Satoshi every hour and while the amount fluctuates slightly, it's currently been over 300 Satoshi every time I've collected.  Automatic (weekly) payouts are free but the minimum is 32,000 Satoshi.  So far I've had one successful payout of almost 50k Satoshi and am working towards another.

This site has a lot of cool stuff going on and quite a few ways to earn or win free Satoshi -- I'll definitely be writing more about it in the near future.

So check out FreeBitco.in and start earning some free Satoshi with me!